Click here to go back to the news page.
T20 Trophy Rescheduling & Match Reporting
Due to team, player and ground availability issues surrounding this week's extended Sykes Cup and Paddock Shield ties, some of which have the potential to go on until Tuesday and possibly beyond.
Coupled with the fact that we feel it only reasonable that where possible all group games should be played on the same day, we have decided to postpone this week's T20 trophy games and move the entire T20 Trophy programme back by one week. The T20 Shield fixtures are unaffected by this.
- Group games scheduled for Tuesday 21st June will now be played on Tuesday 28th June.
- Group games scheduled for Tuesday 28th June will now be played on Tuesday 5th July.
- Quarter Final games scheduled for Tuesday 5th July will now be played on Tuesday 12th July.
- Semi Final games scheduled for Tuesday 12th July will now be played on Tuesday 19th July.
- This is made possible by the previous rescheduling of the Grand Finals Day from Sunday 24th July to Sunday 31st July.
Please find below clarification of result reporting in all T20 Trophy AND Shield fixtures for 2016:
- Within 15 minutes of the end of the game the home club shall text the Match Secretary on 07713 613833 with the "line score" in the order in which the teams batted, including runs scored and wickets lost, plus any significant individual performances.This SHOULD also be done for a game where there has been no play.
- The Umpire(s) should complete and sign the TMRF after the game and return it to the Home Captain who should forward it by hand, post or email to:
5 CARR MOUNT
...within 48 hours of the match. This SHOULD also be done for a game where there has been no play.
- The Result Sheet must be submitted by the home club using the official electronic spread sheet format provided, and be received by the Match Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org and The Huddersfield Examiner by 12:00 noon on the day following the match. This need NOT be done for a game where there has been no play.
Failure to carry out these instructions will result in the club incurring a fine (Rule L8s).